If you’re interested in submitting content to MODwedding, read on! We’re always happy to feature sophisticated, chic, and creative wedding inspirations on our website. To get you started, here are a few tips to help you with the process.
Types of submissions we like to share with our readers:
- Real weddings with style, elegance, and grace
- Bridal showers and rehearsal dinners
- Wedding inspirations including: cakes, invitations, ceremonies, reception centerpieces and decors,
bridal bouquets and boutonnieres, food and drinks, as well as favors and attendant gifts.
- Fashion and beauty trends include: wedding gowns, party dresses, jewelry, shoes, bridal
accessories, beauty tips, hairstyles, and fitness & wellness.
- Wedding planning tips and etiquettes
- Honeymoon ideas
To ensure that your submission is eligible for consideration, please follow these guidelines:
- Your Information: Be sure to include your full personal name, business name and website.
- Photographer Information and Permission: Please provide the name, website, and contact information for your photographer. You must have the permission from the photographer to use the images on MODwedding.com.
- Real Wedding Submissions: Please submit 20~25 images including detailed shots of your ceremony, reception, cake, centerpieces, invitations, place cards, favors, flowers, bridal party, gown, and accessories. Please be sure to describe your vision and the unique details that you infused into your wedding event. Don’t forget to provide us with the full names of the bride and groom, the location of the wedding, and a complete list of vendor credits (including website URLs).
- Size of Photos: Each image should be at least 700 pixels wide and without watermark.
- Articles must be written in a way that does not sound self-serving. The article should not endorse your personal services, products, and promotions.
- If you have submitted the same content for publication elsewhere, please be sure to indicate that in your email to MODwedding.
Please email your submission to submission(at)modwedding(dot)com and include in the subject line the submission type, event location, and vendor name (e.g., “Real Wedding in NYC from Endless Floral Boutique”). Dropbox is our preferred method to receive photos. If you have a blog, you can also send us a link to the feature first to see if it’s a good fit.