Real Wedding Submission Guideline
Thank you for your interest in sharing your work and/or wedding day with over 1 million MODwedding brides! These guidelines will outline the details of what our editors look for in a Real Wedding submission. Also, you will find examples of popular Real Weddings that were published to help you gain a better understanding of our style.
MODwedding is not an exclusive editorial site, therefore we will happily consider weddings that have been featured elsewhere!
- Each submission must contain at least 70+ best images that include detailed shots (see details below). Our stylish readers really love seeing bridal fashion and decor photos!
- Photos should be high-resolution and vertical images at least 750 pixels wide. We require at least 70% of the images to be in portrait orientation. Please, no collages — send single images only.
- Dropbox is our preferred method to receive photos. If you don’t use Dropbox, please send an alternative URL to access your photos.
- Please provide a list of all vendors involved along with the vendors’ website URLs. Photographer’s credit is required.
- Please provide wedding date and location. Weddings must have occurred within two years of the submission date.
What Makes A Top-Notch Wedding Submission?
- Swoon-worthy bridal fashion: wedding dress, hairstyle, shoes, bridal party, etc.
- Gorgeous floral designs: centerpieces, bouquets, floral arches, chuppahs, etc.
- Eye-catching details: calligraphy signs, tablescapes, cake, place settings, unique favors, etc.
Examples of Popular Real Wedding Features
- Glamorous Palm Springs Wedding by Onelove Photography
- Russia Wedding: Romantic Rose Garden by Sonya Khegay
- Destination Wedding: Stylish Couple Weds in Santorini
By typing my name above and submitting such form, I hereby authorize MODWedding to include photographs or videos to be used for advertising, publicity and other promotional purposes (electronic or print) of the Company or its assigns and licensees. If I am not the photographer or the copyright holder, I certify that I have obtained permission from the necessary party for MODWedding’s usage under the terms outlined by MODWedding’s terms and condition of use which can be found here.