Join Vendor Guide
The MODwedding Vendor Guide is an exclusive invitation-only directory of elite wedding professionals who produce the highest quality of work for our newly engaged users. Only high-performing wedding professionals are invited to the MODwedding Vendor Guide based on the style of their work, the quality of their services, and a sincere commitment to excellence and superb customer service. If you have the talent and experience to really help our readers shine bright on their special day, read on for more information about how to apply.
The Application Criteria
Vendors that are interested in joining the MODwedding Vendor Guide should:
- Demonstrate high-quality business performance, standards, and practices.
- Operate under a luxury pricing standard to service affluent customers and have experience with weddings projects at a $30,000+ budget.
- Participate in a screening interview with the MODwedding team via the telephone or in person.
- Have an updated and presentable business website and social media presence with Twitter and/or Facebook.
Information Needed for Your Application
If you wish to be considered for an invitation to our elite Vendor Guide, please send a completed application to our MODwedding team at vendor(at)modwedding(dot)com. In the title/subject line of your email, please include the name of your company, category of service (e.g. Photographer), and your geographical area. In the body of your email, we’d like to know the information about you:
- Your contact information (i.e., full name, email, phone number, and business address)
- How many years has your company been in business?
- To date, how many wedding events has your company serviced?
- What is the average budget for weddings with which you have been involved? What is the starting price for your service or product?
- Please include the links to your business website (an active website is required), blog, Facebook and/or Twitter pages.
- Include a list of current MODwedding Vendor Guide member(s) who will endorse your work (if any). You may also list a few other professionals with whom you have worked.
- Include a link, if possible, to your client reviews.
- What is the total number of company employees, including you?
- Please provide any notable press and/or accolades regarding your work (if any).
The Perks of Being a MODwedding Vendor Guide Member
As an approved MODwedding Vendor Guide member, you are automatically qualified to become a regular contributor to MODwedding and gain additional exposure by sharing your expertise and wedding ideas with our MOD brides & grooms.
If you are interested in learning more about MODwedding Vendor Guide, please email us at vendor(at)modwedding(dot)com.
We look forward to hearing from you!