He proposed and you said yes! Now it is time to share the good news with friends and family. Wedding stationery is a necessity when planning your wedding. Keep guests up to date on your wedding from beginning to end with these must have types of wedding stationery.
1. Save-the-Date: If you’re tying the knot during peak travel times like a holiday weekend or in the summer season, a save-the-date is an expected courtesy. Between travel arrangements and busy schedules, sending a save-the-date will increase your guests’ chances of attending your big day.
2. Wedding Invitation: This is the centerpiece of your wedding stationery. The invitation reflects the theme of your wedding, whether a black tie affair or casual beach get together.
3. RSVP Card: These cards are sent with your invitations with a self-addressed stamped envelope, making it easy for guests to reply whether they can attend or not.
4. Escort Card & Place Card: Escort cards direct your guests to their table, while place cards inform guests of their seat. Incorporating your personal touch into your escort and place cards will definitely grab your guest’s attention. They can be a great take-home reminder of their time at your wedding!
5. Thank-You Card: These handwritten, personalized notes, from both the bride and groom, should thank guests for their gifts and/or attendance at your wedding.
When to Send:
► Save-the-dates: Six or more months prior to your wedding date.
► Invitations: Eight weeks prior to your wedding date.
► Thank-you cards: Aim to send these within six to eight weeks of your wedding.
Featured Wedding Invitation Sets: Ceci New York