Before going to a consultation with a wedding florist, it is always a good idea to put together a list of wedding flowers you’ll need. It will help focus your discussions, and help you stay within budget! Below is a helpful wedding flower checklist – a guide to all the wedding flowers you’ll need. And we have hand picked 47 flower arrangements for you to get inspired!
- Your bridal bouquet.
- Flowers for bride’s hair.
- Maid of honor and bridesmaids’ bouquets.
- Boutonnieres for groom, best man, groomsmen, ushers, fathers and officiant etc.
- Flower girl’s headpiece, basket decorations, and petals to toss.
- Ring bearer flowers.
- Corsages for mother of bride and mother of groom.
- Ceremony Entrance arrangements
- Aisle Runner with or without rose petals
- Altar, chuppah, or other central arrangements.
- Pew or chair decorations
- Unity candle table
- Cocktail hour flowers
- Reception entryway arrangements
- Centerpieces for each table
- Head table for the bridal party
- Cake flowers
- Guest book table
- Place card table
- Bar decorations