Click here to enter the giveaway!
No purchase necessary to win. Contest begins on 9/09/17 at 12:01 AM PST and ends 9/17/17 at 11:59 PM PST. Winner will be selected at random and notified no later than September 30th, 2017 by 11:59PM PST. Winner will be notified through email and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. Prize consists of $100 credit to spend on KateAspen.com. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to Kate Aspen.
The “MODwedding’s Pinterest Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored and administered by MOD Enterprise, Inc., 1552 Red Twig Lane, Mclean, VA 22101.
1.ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to participants 18 years of age or older as of the Entry Period (defined below). Employees of MODwedding, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
2. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor/Administrator, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. CONSENT AGREEMENT: By entering the Sweepstakes, Participant agrees that Administrator may send Participant information, promotions, or special offers that Administrator determines may be of interest to Participant.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on 9/9/17 at 12:01 AM PST and ends 9/17/17 at 11:59 PM PST (the “Entry Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Entry Period will be disqualified. Administrator’s computer will be the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes.
5. HOW TO ENTER: Navigate to https://www.modwedding.com/2017/09/kate-aspen-giveaway-win-100-to-spruce-up-your-wedding/ and complete all required fields within the Typeform entry form and submit (“Entry”). Additional entry is allowed via Instagram by the following rules: Follow @kateaspen and @modwedding on Instagram. The sweepstakes are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. MODwedding is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, illegible or misdirected Entries, which will be disqualified, or for any error, whether human, technical or otherwise. MODwedding reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any Participant it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Participant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to submit the Entry will be deemed to be the Participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
6. JUDGING: On or about September 20, 2017 (“Drawing Date”), one (1) winner will be chosen at random by Administrator from all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
7. PRIZE EXPLANATION: The winner will receive $100 credit to KateAspen.com. Winner will need to contact Kate Aspen to go over specifications. Limitations may apply. (URL: http://kateaspen.com)
9. INDEMNIFICATION: By entering, Participants agree to defend, indemnify and otherwise hold MODwedding and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, and the agents, officers, directors, and employees of each (collectively the “Released Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of or relating to (a) any technical errors that may prevent Participants from participating in any way; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes; and (d) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including any such claim by the Released Parties’ employees or any third parties. Participant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all Participants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Virginia. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of MODwedding in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Virginia without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Virginia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Virginia.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, MODwedding may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prize from among the eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by MODwedding to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Sweepstakes are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and/or any other social network.
Questions or comments regarding the Sweepstakes can be submitted by email to [email protected]