Playing around with color can be an exciting thing — it sets the mood for your entire wedding reception and can establish the direction of your design theme. So use color freely, and have fun mixing and matching different hues and shades. Here are 10 color wedding ideas to get you started.
1. Yellow and ivory bring together a bright energy and can be incorporated with lilies and orchids and just a hint of uplighting.
2. Pink and purple hues make for one royal evening with just the right touch of elegance. Use fresh roses and sheer draping to mix and match your colors.
3. Brown and gold accents from your reception venue are great ways to highlight a vintage theme. Use candlelight and bright colors to compliment the the rustic style.
4. Green can be added as extra foliage to compliment any soft tone and enhance the earthy, natural feel of your celebration.
5. Orange and beige are perfect for a sunlit room with big windows, creating a bright and warm vibration. Consider burlap and your favorite orange or tangerine hues like this lovely wedding here!
6. Mix up yellow, orange, and pink decor for an amazingly chic spring time wedding.
7. Allow natural colors to infiltrate your reception and keep it simple. Blues tones from the ocean, deep greens from the trees around all look great with minimalistic themes.
8. Have a modern affair with fresh white as your main look and add in pops of color in subtle ways, such as throw pillows on sofas or colorful lighting.
9. Copper is a great accent color to create a warm atmosphere, especially during the colder months.
10. Mix gold with bright flashes of pink and lavender for an ultimately soft and sophisticated decor.