When you’re planning your wedding, there are so many things to cross off your checklist, you may forget some important things along the way. That’s why we’ve got you covered with 10 important questions to ask your hair stylist and makeup artist (if you plan on hiring one). Just as it’s important to consult with your wedding planner and make sure they clearly understand exactly what you want on your wedding day, it’s also important that you communicate clearly with your hair and makeup artist(s) so that they can beautify you exactly as you’ve imagined.
Here are 10 important questions to ask the beauty professionals as you prepare for your wedding:
1. What are your prices and payment policy?
2. Are there any extra day-of charges I should know about?
3. Can we schedule a trial run before my wedding?
4. What kind of prep do I need to do before the trial? Before the wedding?
5. If I change my mind about my bridal beauty look, is there a charge for a re-trial?
6. Should I bring my veil/accessories to the trial? What if I don’t have them yet?
7. How long will it take for hair and makeup?
8. What happens if you are ill or otherwise unable to make it to my wedding?
9. Do you have any other commitments on my wedding day?
10. Can you provide me with extra hair products or makeup for touch-ups?
Photo via Style Me Pretty