Somewhere in the world it’s 5 o’clock and happy hour has just begun. If you are the kinda gal to create your very own happy hour with the girls, then you’ll love these cocktail visuals to help you make the best drinks ever for a super fun evening. Each of these cocktail ideas are also great for a bachelorette party or bridal brunch. And If you’re brave, experiment a little and create your very own signature wedding cocktail. Cheers to that!
Top Featured Image via Honestly Yum
1 . Here are recipes for almost every single popular cocktail you should know. Info via Style Caster
2. And you should definitely know how to make these 5 cocktails at home. Info via Insider.
3. Are you a champagne kind of girl? Test out these delicious recipes over brunch. Info via Visual.ly
4. Of course, there is much to celebrate right about now, but that doesn’t mean you can’t keep the calories in check as you indulge a little. Info via Daily Burn.
5. Check out this cool Pimm’s recipe from Red Anywhere Catering.
6. A few good recipes just for the beer lovers via Pinterest.
7. Make the perfect sangria via Wine Mag
8. The Sour Formula via Liquor.com
9. Pair your favorite dessert with the best wine option. Info via Shari’s Berries
11. Yummy apple cider drinks via Real Simple