Before you officially book your wedding transportation rental company, make sure to address the following points in the contract!
- Arrival time to begin the night and reception departure time. Give yourself an extra 20 minutes for your start time, just to be safe.
- The total number of hours you will be renting the vehicle.
- Addresses of locations where you will need to be picked up and dropped off.
- The model, size, and color of the car you are renting. If you have chosen a specific car, also include the license plate number.
- The name of the driver you have chosen.
- The number of passengers for the vehicle.
- The total cost, deposit amount and due date, as well as remaining balance amount and due date.
- Gratuity for your driver.
- Rates for overtime.
- Any special requests that you may have: specific dress code for the driver, what kind of alcohol you want in the vehicle, type of music player you need, like an IPod connection, and so forth.
- Include a repercussion clause that outlines your liability if any damage occurs to the vehicle.
- Any cleaning fees that may be required for the vehicle after rental use.
- Confirmation and proof of company’s license and insurance with the county; this guarantees that the vehicles have been inspected and the drivers have been approved through the government.
- Policy for cancellation and refund.
- Signatures of all parties involved in contract.
Featured Cover Image: Jose Villa Photography