Be sure to outline these key details in your contract, as liquor can be a huge expense when it comes to wedding budgeting.
- The type of bar package you choose.
- The itemized total costs (specify whether billed on consumption or hourly).
- Number of hours the bar will be open, and the time the bar will start and close.
- The exact number of bars and bartenders.
- The date, location, and time of the cocktail hour and reception.
- Description of any specialty cocktails that have been requested.
Featured Cover Image: Mango Studios