Here are some of the most common elements you can expect to find in a wedding planner contract. Be sure to discuss these items before you sign with your planner.
- Full name and contact information of the planner who will be on hand during the wedding.
- Full name and contact information of Bride & Groom.
- The date of the wedding, the arrival time, and the full address of the wedding location(s).
- A detailed description of the planner’s services, responsibilities and restrictions.
- Total cost, including an itemized, detailed list of everything it includes.
- Terms on expense reimbursement.
- Deposit amount and the date that it was paid.
- Remaining balance and its due date.
- Overtime rates.
- Cancellation/change and refund policy.
- An emergency back-up plan, in case the planner is sick and unable to make it to the wedding.
- Signature and date from the couple.
- Signature and date from the wedding planner.
Featured Cover Image: Samuel Lippke Studios