Here is the breakdown of how much wedding bouquet flowers will cost:
- The average cost for wedding bouquet flowers is $700. This includes bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids, boutonnieres for the groom and groomsmen, corsages for the mothers of the bride and groom, and flowers for the flower girl.
- Around $150-$500, the bride’s bouquet typically costs two to three times as much as the bridesmaids’ bouquets, because it’s usually larger and more decorative.
- The boutonnieres are usually about $15–$25 each.
- The Corsage is about $35.
- The cost heavily depends on the type of flowers, how many are used, whether they are locally grown, the time of year, and how elaborate the bouquet arrangements are.
- The best budget-friendly bouquets are simple designs with in-season local flowers. The most expensive bouquets include exotic flowers with ornate designs.
What Is Included
- Typically, full-service florists will consult with the bride, then place the order, make the floral arrangements, and have them delivered to the wedding venue.
- Not all florists will offer these services, so be sure to clarify and confirm these details in advance.
Cost Saving Tips
- You can save money by ordering flowers online or from a local wholesaler, and then trimming and arranging the flowers yourself.
- Many different types of flowers are available throughout the year, but you will find the best price on in-season and locally grown flowers.
- Note that flower costs will soar during the first two weeks of February, due to Valentine’s Day.
- If your priority is to cut down costs, give guidelines on your preferred flowers and colors, and allow the florist to choose whichever floral is cheapest that week.
Featured Cover Image: Nastja Kovacec Photography