Taking care of planning details like favors and gifts, can get a bit chaotic. Here is a simple checklist to help guide you through the process!
- Purchase or make party favors at least 4-8 weeks before your event.
- Wrap the party favors.
- Purchase or make gifts for your bridal party.
- Wrap gifts for the bridal party.
- Purchase and wrap gift for your spouse-to-be, if the two of you have decided to exchange gifts.
- Purchase and wrap thank-you gifts for parents on both sides.
- Plan time to give your wedding party their gifts. This is usually done at a rehearsal dinner or bridesmaid luncheon.
- Plan time to give your spouse-to-be his/her gift. this is usually done in private, the night before the wedding.
- Plan time to give gifts to parents.
- Take party favors to the reception venue the day before the wedding, or assign someone the responsibility of getting them there.
- Arrange for tables to hold party favors.
- Assign someone to display the party favors on tables.
Featured Photographer: Procopio Photography