There is a lot to be done when it comes to wedding planning, and flowers are a big part of the wedding celebration. Here is a general checklist of things you want to do when arranging all the various floral elements for your big day.
Things To Do:
1. Do research and bookmark inspiration photos of flowers and various floral designs that you like.
2. Schedule appointments to interview different florists.
3. Come to a final decision and hire a florist.
4. Make a deposit to the florist.
5. Sign contract and send a copy to the florist.
6. Schedule appointments to view sample bouquets and floral arrangements.
7. Inform florist of table size so that the centerpieces can be sized and arranged accordingly.
8. Present florist with swatches of dresses/table linens so that complementary bouquets and floral arrangements can be created.
9. Make selection for all floral items, which include: personal flowers, ceremony site flowers and reception flowers.
10. Provide measurements of the aisle length if the florist is providing a runner.
11. Discuss, review and confirm final details, including the number of bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and so on.
12. Finalize and confirm date, times and delivery locations with florist.
13. Create a list of who will receive the bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres, and assign someone to be in charge of this list on the wedding day.
14. Ask florist for a contact number for your wedding day.
15. Schedule and make the final payment.
Featured Cover Image: Jose Villa