Here is a general checklist of things you need to do for your wedding night hotel reservation and guest accommodation.
Things to Do:
- Book a hotel room for the night of your wedding (bride and groom).
- Hold block of hotel rooms for your out-of-town wedding guests.
- Get a special code that guests can use to book the rooms in the reserved block.
- Provide out-of-town guests with information on hotel block and transportation services. This should also include directions from local airports and nearby cities, as well as information on local attractions within the city.
- Put together “welcome baskets” for out-of-town guests.
- Confirm the hotel reservation for your wedding night (bride and groom).
- Bring “welcome basket” to hotel. And arrange for welcome baskets to be delivered to each guest’s room.
- Welcome baskets are a great way to warmly welcome your out-of-town guests and make them feel comfortable and appreciated. You can put together a few snacks, a schedule of the weekend festivities, map of the local area, and items they may have forgotten at home — such as sunscreen for the beach wedding!
Featured Cover Image: Kahanda Kanda via Jetsetter