Taking care of planning details like the wedding registry, can get a bit chaotic. Here is a simple checklist to help guide you through the process!
- Set up your wedding registry before any pre-wedding parties, such as the engagement party, bridal shower, and wedding day.
- Keep track of your wedding registry. Visit your registries often to make sure that purchased gifts have been removed and the lists are updated with additional items as gifts are purchased.
- If your wedding is more than a year away, do not register seasonal items that may be replaced within a few months. Those items may be discontinued by the time your guests go to purchase them
- Check your wedding registry two weeks before the wedding day. Most guests will purchase gifts either two weeks before or two weeks after the wedding. Make sure to add additional items if necessary so your guests can have enough options to choose from.
- Start writing wedding thank-you notes as soon as your gifts arrive.
- Thank-you notes should be sent within three months after the wedding.
Featured Cover Image: Crate & Barrel