Before you place your order for your wedding invitations, make sure to confirm the following details in your stationery contract.
- The names and contact information, including phone number, address and email.
- The exact wording and correct breaks for your invitations and all the enclosures.
- The return address that needs to be printed on the envelopes.
- The mailing address that needs to be printed on the RSVP envelopes.
- The type of paper stock and color you have selected.
- The ink color you have selected.
- The typeface you have selected, along with a sample attachment.
- The printing style you have selected: digital, letterpress, engraving, thermography or other.
- The amount of purchased stationery, along with descriptions of all the chosen stationery.
- The date that your order will be ready by.
- The total cost for all stationery.
- The deposit amount and due date, as well as the balance amount and due date.
- The policy for cancellation and refund.
- Get signatures of all parties involved.
Featured Cover Image Invitation: Elegant Wedding Invites