Be sure to not overlook any details when it comes to wedding planning! Here is a step-by-step to-do checklist of key tasks to cover for your wedding videography.
1. Watch different wedding video samples to decide which style you prefer: traditional, documentary, storytelling, cinematic or short form wedding.
2. Schedule appointments and interview several videographers.
3. Book a videographer.
4. Sign contract, send to videographer and pay deposit .
5. Make a list of desired shots and important people who should be included in the video. Send a copy of this list to videographer.
6. Assign a person to identify important people to the videographer. This person should have a copy of the shot list.
7. Create a “final schedule of events.” Review the timeline and all details of the contract with your videographer. If you’re planning to include interviews, give the videographer a list of people you want interviewed. Finalize the seating chart and give a copy to videographer.
8. Get contract information from your videographer for wedding day.
9. Prepare to make final payment on wedding day.
Featured Photographer: Sylvie Gil Photography