If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact our Legal Department at legal(at)modwedding(dot)com. and outlines the types of information we collect, its uses, and steps we take to safeguard it.
Information We Collect
MODwedding.com is a wedding website creation service provider that allows users (“User(s)”) to manage, organize and share their personal and professional lives online. Accordingly, we collect user submitted personally identifying information and other information specific to the products and services requested or provided. As part of providing you our products and services, we may obtain personal information from the following sources:
- Information you provide to us on forms that you enter on the Site or that you provide to us in writing.
- Information that you provide to us by telephone, such as when you contact our Member Care department.
- Information from third parties, including verification services, payment processing services, and other online and offline sources. It would also include updated address or contact information that we might use to correct our records so that we can communicate with you more easily.
- Information we receive automatically when you visit our web site. Please see “Cookies and Tracking” below.
The information we collect may include: first name, last name, city, state, address, ZIP code, phone, email address and other information specific to the service requested or provided. If you become a registered subscriber we may collect your credit card information and billing address should you explicitly decide to participate in programs that require this information. Such programs may include becoming a Premium subscriber, and other promotions that MODwedding.com may offer from time to time. We use the information we obtain to develop and deliver our products and services and to fulfill applicable legal requirements. We limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our members and to administer our business. Providing your information is voluntary and you can always choose not to provide it by choosing not to use our Site, products, services, or features.
Cookies and Tracking
As is true of most web sites, when you visit our Site we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. We gather technical information about your computer such as your IP address, operating system, browser type, pages visited, manner of connection to the Internet, and referring URL. We use this information in aggregate to analyze trends and administer our service. The information that we collect through log files is not tied to personally identifiable information.
Third Party Information Sharing
The information collected by MODwedding.com is used in the operation of the Site. In addition, we may share your personal information with third parties that offer related products or services. However, we will only do so with your consent.
- We may disclose personal information about you to third parties when we believe such disclosure is appropriate to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena or search warrant, or in the course of a legal proceeding. We may also disclose personal information as we believe appropriate to enforce or apply our rights under our agreements with customers, to protect the rights, property or safety of MODwedding.com, our customers and others, including exchanging information for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- In order to provide our services, we may share any of the information we gather about you with agents and service providers to perform functions on our behalf, such as to send email, host videos (if you decide to post one to your account), or process credit card payments. In addition, address information may be shared with a service provider to determine geographic information. These service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- If there is a change of control in MODwedding.com’s business (whether by merger, sale, or otherwise), its customer information could be sold as part of that transaction and your personally identifying information potentially could be used by the purchaser. However, if that business materially changes this statement or the information-handling practices as described in this statement, you will be notified by email and/or through a notice posted on our Site, and you will have a choice as to whether your existing information is used in a new manner.
Choices Available to You
MODwedding.com provides users the ability to opt-out of receiving email communications from us. If you wish to cease future communications, you can opt-out by using the link on the bottom of any email that you receive from MODwedding.com or, if you are a registered member, by visiting the Profile & Settings section of your account.
MODwedding.com reserves the right to send you specific administrative notices that are required by law, regulation, or as needed to service your account. Administrative notices also include notifications of new messages or job postings in your area and responses to jobs that you have posted. You may not opt-out of receiving these administrative emails. If you wish to no longer receive administrative emails from MODwedding.com you must close your account through the Profile & Settings section of the site.
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here: www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy
Updating Your Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, you may update this information by logging into your account and accessing the Account Settings section of your account. If you no longer wish to participate in our service you may contact MODwedding.com Member Care at membercare(at)modwedding(dot)com and request that your account be closed.
How We Protect Your Information
MODwedding.com is committed to earning and keeping your trust and we understand the need to keep your information secure and private. You should never share your MODwedding.com password with anyone. If you feel your password has been compromised, you should change it immediately by logging into your account and accessing the Profile & Settings section of your account. After you have finished using our Site, you should log out of your MODwedding.com account and exit your browser.
Contact for Privacy Related Issues